Thoughts Are THINGS

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Beliefs

I believe that Jesus of Nazareth knew and taught that:
  • The Kingdom of God is here and now as a state of consciousness
  • Heaven was and is a state of mind
  • Mind is the prime mover in the universe
  • Our lives are reflections of our inner thoughts
And I will spend the remaining years of my time, this trip, proving him right.

What we see outside of us, what our senses perceive as concrete things are only our thoughts returning to us fully formed. So then the prime mover in our lives is our thoughts. "Be careful what you wish for or it may come true!" is truly inspired wisdom. Job was right when he said, "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me," Job 3:25, King James version of the Bible.

I believe that words become flesh and dwell among us.

I believe that the future is constructed out of our present thoughts. That is why vision is so important.

If what I send out returns to me,
If what I do to others is guaranteed to be done unto me,
Then I declare a total and everlasting amnesty...to everyone.

No comments: